Researcher, Evaluation and Impact
1 Full-Time, Term Position (one year, renewable)
Reporting to the Manager, Evaluation and Impact, he/she will be responsible for:
– Gathering project and other relevant documents, statistics and other data relating to the research activities and the health/non-health and socio-economic impacts that are under study,
Interviewing researchers and other persons that have been involved with the research activity and the impacts,
– Collating and analyzing collected data and information,
– Preparing tables and charts, and
– Writing narratives about research impacts.
– Assisting with the development of an evaluation plan for the Research Improvements through Harmonization in Manitoba initiative, gathering primary and secondary data, collating and analyzing collected data and information, and other tasks relating to the evaluation activity.
Follow the link to read the full position description:
RESEARCHER, Evaluation and Impact
The deadline to apply is Friday October 4, 2019.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.