WAVE Magazine – Special Reports on Research in Manitoba
Research Manitoba’s Wave Magazine – Special Reports features stories of innovative research taking place in our province and how that research impacts the lives of Manitobans.
“WAVE” is Winnipeg’s health and wellness digital magazine. It is published six times a year by the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (WRHA) Click on the link to learn more about WAVE Magazine or the WRHA.
Check out the exciting and innovative research taking place here in Manitoba by reading one of the articles – click on one of the images or links below to learn more!
- Sept/Oct 2016: CANCER CONTROL – Manitoba Leads the Way in the Research and Treatment of a type of Leukemia that Affects Older Adults
- May/June 2016: DEVOTION – 26 researchers working on study of chronic childhood diseases such as asthma and Type 2 diabetes
- Jan/Feb 2016: Partnership with MITACS – 4 Research Stories
- Nov/Dec 2015: Northern Exposure – Arctic/Sea Ice Research
- Sept/Oct 2015: High End Manufacturing – OIC, CIC, and Precision ADM
- July/Aug 2015: Research for a Better Healthcare System – PHSI
- May/June 2015: Research Chairs in Watershed Systems, Green Construction, and Collaborative Technologies
- Mar/Apr 2015: Difference Makers