WAVE Magazine – Special Reports on Research in Manitoba
Research Manitoba’s Wave Magazine – Special Reports are created by working with the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority’s (WRHA) magazine staff. Throughout the year we compose stories that allow us to see inside various research environments and to share with you how the research taking place in our province touches our lives.
“WAVE” is Winnipeg’s health and wellness digital magazine. It is published six times a year by the Winnipeg Health Region in partnership with the Winnipeg Free Press. Click on the link to learn more about the WRHA.
We invite you to learn more about the exciting and innovative research taking place here in Manitoba by reading one of the articles – click on one of the images or links below to learn more!
- Nov/Dec 2015: Northern Exposure – Arctic/Sea Ice Research
- Sept/Oct 2015: High End Manufacturing – OIC, CIC, and Precision ADM
- July/Aug 2015: Research for a Better Healthcare System – PHSI
- May/June 2015: Research Chairs in Watershed Systems, Green Construction, and Collaborative Technologies
- Mar/Apr 2015: Difference Makers