Research Grant and Trainee Award recipients are required to report the outputs and outcomes of their funded research project at the completion of their funding. The report will be used in Research Manitoba’s ongoing efforts to communicate the value and benefits of research to our funders, our stakeholders, and the public.
The progress and the impact of funding informs Research Manitoba’s strategies and programs and is a vital component to justify and ensure long-term and sustainable funding. The reports are also important tools for Research Manitoba’s accountability with the Provincial Government and the people of Manitoba.
Research Grant and Trainee Award recipients will be informed by Research Manitoba when the reports are to be completed.
– Trainee Award – Report Template
– New Investigator Operating Grant Report Template – Coming Soon!
– Outputs are defined as the tangible findings or the direct products or services of research activities.
– Outcomes are the changes, benefits, or other effects that happen as a result of the research.
– Outputs and Outcomes are collectively referred to as Impact.