|At Research Manitoba we ensure that researchers and innovators can excel and follow their passion here in Manitoba, advancing and improving all aspects of our society.|
Research Today is a special edition newsletter that highlights Manitoba’s research enterprise, features local talent working to advance research in the province, and illustrates Research Manitoba’s investments and partnerships in action. The Research Today platform provides an opportunity for us to champion the Manitoba research community, and promote the world-class research being done right here at home.
We hope you enjoy our latest stories!
- Summer, 2020: Meet one of Canada’s most promising young scientists
- Summer, 2020: Stepping up: MB research team focuses on testing potential therapies for COVID-19
- Summer, 2020: Young scientists get valuable experience working on COVID-19 clinical trials
- Summer, 2020: Re-engineering SARS-CoV-2: How deconstructing the virus that causes COVID-19 could lead to a new vaccine
- Spring, 2020: Remembering Dr. Francis (Frank) Plummer
- Spring, 2020: Researcher Xiao-Jian Yao is working to develop a vaccine for COVID–19
- Spring, 2020: Gates Foundation teams up with researcher Meghan Azad for $6.5 million breast milk study
- Spring, 2020: Research Manitoba donates to Forough Khadem scholarship
- February 2020: New $800,000 program will help researchers and companies commercialize their work
- February 2020: New manager for strategic partnerships aims to maximize Manitoba’s research potential
- February 2020: DeepGeo illustrates how entrepreneurs and researchers can work together to create new economic opportunities
- February 2020: Former U of M student Andrea Kroeker is realizing her passion for research