NATIONAL ALLIANCE OF PROVINCIAL HEALTH RESEARCH ORGANIZATIONS (NAPHRO)
NAPHRO was created to facilitate and coordinate strategic convergence in health research funding across Canada. NAPHRO members engage in inter-provincial and national dialogue, partnerships, and collaborations to help inform their decision and share best practices.
Collectively, NAPHRO members represent a yearly investment in health research and innovation of close to $500 M dollars, contributing to diverse and wide-spread positive local and national impacts.
Visit the NAPHRO website to learn more.
Executive Director: Renata Osika
– Mr. Tim Murphy, VP Health at Alberta Innovates
– Dr. Bev Holmes, CEO at the MSFHR
- Alberta Innovates- Health Solutions
- Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Quebec
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research – BC (MSFHR)
- New Brunswick Health Research Foundation
- Newfoundland and Labrador Centre for Applied Health Research
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation
- Research Manitoba
- Research Nova Scotia
- Saskatchewan Health Research Foundation