NATIONAL ALLIANCE OF PROVINCIAL HEALTH RESEARCH ORGANIZATIONS (NAPHRO)
NAPHRO was created to facilitate and coordinate strategic convergence in health research funding across Canada. NAPHRO members engage in inter-provincial and national dialogue, partnerships, and collaborations to help inform their decision and share best practices.
Collectively, NAPHRO members represent a yearly investment in health research and innovation of close to $500 M dollars, contributing to diverse and wide-spread positive local and national impacts.
Visit the NAPHRO website to learn more.
Executive Director: Renata Osika
– Dr. Stephen Bornstein, Director of the Newfoundland Centre for Applied Health Research
– Dr. Renaldo Battista, Scientific Director, Fonds de recherche du Québec – Santé (FRQS)
- Alberta Innovates- Health Solutions
- Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Quebec
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research – BC (MSFHR)
- New Brunswick Health Research Foundation
- Newfoundland and Labrador Centre for Applied Health Research
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation
- Research Manitoba
- Research Nova Scotia
- Saskatchewan Health Research Foundation