(*Please note: The 2023 New Investigator Operating Grant Competition is now OPEN. Please click on the link to learn more on the 2023 funding opportunities.)
THE 2023 MASTER’S STUDENTSHIP COMPETITION IS NOW OPEN!
This includes Master's Studentships, PhD in Health Research Studentships, and Health Research Postdoctoral Fellowships.
Through peer-reviewed research grant and trainee award competitions, Research Manitoba builds capacity for health research across Manitoba. We collaborate with partners and researchers to support the discoveries and innovations that improve our health and strengthen our health care system.
Our funding opportunities support research, innovation, and training across all four pillars of health research: biomedical; clinical; health systems services; and population health.
We are proud to partner with health organizations in Manitoba to support our trainee awards. These organizations include:
- CancerCare Manitoba
- Children’s Hospital Research Institute of Manitoba (CHRIM)
- George & Fay Yee Centre for Healthcare Innovation (CHI)
- Health Sciences Centre Foundation
- Lung Association, Manitoba
- University of Manitoba, Rady Faculty of Health Sciences
- University of Manitoba, Regenerative Medicine Program, WM Ross Scholarship
To view past recipients, please visit our Funding Database.